2008年6月19日 星期四

skin & skeleton, 皮層與骨架


In year 2003 and 2004, I submitted 2 competition entries based on the research I did around that time, one for the 921 Chi-Chi Earthquake Memorial, the other for the Paris 2012 Olympic Games Landmark. The 2 projects share the same research background, the skin and the skeleton, even though the themes of the 2 competitions are not quite similar.

Since the BMW Gina car model has come out with an astonishing achievement of what I dreamt of in those projects several years ago, I wanna post 2 images from those 2 projects seperately to show my respects to the realization of this fantasy.
Good job! BMW!
2003與2004年時,我根據我當時的研究,參加了二項競圖,其一是921集集地震紀念公園,其二是巴黎為了爭取2012年奧運所辦的地標國際競圖。雖說兩者在競圖主題上不盡相同,但他們卻同源於共同的研究背景─皮層與骨架。
因為日前BMW Gina模型車以震撼世人目光般面世,此成就是過去這些年我所做某類案子的夢想,所以我想貼上二張與此相關案子的照片,表達我對夢想被實踐的敬意。
好樣的!BMW!

沒有留言: